Proudly printed in Rockford, Illinois
We donate 1% of our gross sales to a non-profit
focused on taking care of this earth
This hoodie features our Rockford Peaches script design and the softness of Bella+Canvas that you love!
About the Rockford Peaches
The Rockford Peaches are one of the most iconic pieces of Rockford history. The team played in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League from 1943 to 1954. They were league champions four times, in the 1945, 1948, 1949 and 1950 seasons. The team was highlighted in the 1992 hit film "A League of Their Own" by Penny Marshall.
- Bella+Canvas unisex hoodie
- Size chart
- 52% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Wash in cold water and hang dry for best environmental impact
- Oversized, slouch style (one size down recommended)
- Female model is 5'8" wearing a Size M; male model is 6'2" wearing a Size XL.