Skip to content

Rockford Custom Printing

RAD CUSTOM PRINTING



Custom Print with RAD

One can really have a blast with a perfect t-shirt. More often than not, the best t-shirt designs jump right out of our customer’s heads. So drop your idea into our hands, and together, in collaboration with you, we’ll put your vision into physical form that you can sport all over the place.

At Rockford Art Deli, we’ve been doing custom screen printing since 2004. We have worked with hundreds to clients to deliver some exceptional designs. Custom printing is a great idea for promoting your brand too. Especially with your message on a quality shirt that’s sustainable. People will have that shirt for a very long time, and it’ll evoke happy memories that went along with the shirt. That means that your brand stays… right there, and, it’s a sweet association.

Partnering with us for your custom apparel is a choice we truly don't think you will regret. Actually, by partnering with us, you help YOUR fellow human, and those to come. By choosing RAD, you help us in our efforts to prioritze People, Planet and the Products we use.

 

PEOPLE

The RAD team is paid a very competitive living wage rate plus RAD covers 75% of health care for all full time team members. We really like our team members and we think they deserve to be treated well. Beyond our team, RAD has a passion to support those in our community whenever possible. In 2020, we were so grateful to be able to donate over $110,000 back to local businesses during shelter in place.

 

PLANET

The Planet needs to be on the top of our priority list, after the team since - as they say - we've only got one of them. RAD commits 1% of all gross sales to local environmental non profits through 1% for the Planet. We're also a part of Climate Neutral and working towards Green America certification and becoming a B Corp! This is a great place to live and adventure and we are doing all we can to keep it that way.

 

PRODUCTS

Many don't understand the very real problem faced by purchasing unethically made garments. Ethically made products matter! Most custom shops use whatever materials are the cheapest to accomplish better margins or to meet a very low budget for custom garments.

That's now how we do things at RAD. We pride ourselves on using about 90% ethically made garments for custom orders and our own RAD clothing line. The other 10% of our garments we are still digging and dedicated to finding out all the manufacturing practices in place.

Too many print shops use garments produced in unethical factories and don't focus print methods or eco-concious processes.


Allmade Apparel Impact


FAQs

When can I expect my custom design items to be done?

Standard turnaround time is 10-14 business days from the time deposit is paid and art is on file.

What happens when I want you to create the design for me?

Your logo and branding kits are outsourced to our freelance artists. They create the magic!

I love the design you created! Can I have the art file to use for other items?

Sorry, but nope. Art we create for printing is owned by Rockford Art Deli. We will not distribute art files for customers' personal use.

Do I have to order a certain amount of items for my project?

Our minimum requirement for custom orders is 24 pieces of the same garment.

Where are your shirts produced? Are they ethically made?

We are a founder of Allmade Apparel. We put the needs of the people and planet first, creating a positive impact you can feel good about.

How do you print your shirts?

We use screen printing to get the designs on our fabric. The screen printed ink becomes part of the fabric, as opposed to heat pressed which just sits on top of the fabric. This makes our products better since heat-pressed items crack and fade easier over time and through washing.

Do you pay your team a living wage?

See above. We love our team and think they deserve to be treated well!

How do you recycle or keep toxic chemicals out of your shop?

We utilize a special filtration system for our inks and chemicals so they don't go into our water. Check out our Sustainability page to see what else we're doing!


RAD Custom Printing Projects

West Rock Wake Park - jogger pants


Screen Printing Quote

Let us help you with your next custom screen printing project! Fill out the form below or get in touch with us to discuss your needs and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, give us a shout at hello@rockfordartdeli.com.


Fill out my online form.
Close (esc)

Popup

Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now