Proudly printed in
We donate 1% of our gross sales to a non-profit
focused on taking care of this earth
We have created a vintage inspired hoodie to commemorate Rockford's title as "Screw City." This Screw City design is printed on a ring spun cotton hoodie that is both durable and soft.
About Screw City
In the late 1960s, the Rockford region was ranked as the fifth largest manufacturer of fasteners in the nation. Billions of screws, bolts and fasteners were produced in many Rockford factories for manufacturers around the world. This led Rockford to establish the self-proclaimed nickname of "Screw Capital of the World" or "Screw City."
- Independent Trading unisex pigment dyed hoodie
- Size chart
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Wash in cold water and hang dry for best environmental impact
- Loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garment, so wash this with only like-colored garments (some pigment dyes may stain light colored garments in the wash cycle)
- Model is wearing a Size L.