Rockford Skyline Hoodie
Proudly printed in Rockford, Illinois
We love Rockford's skyline! Ok, maybe we faked it a little bit with this design, but how else are we going to show some of downtown Rockford's most notable places? The skyline showcases the Jefferson Street Bridge, Burpee Museum, Coronado Theatre, Prairie Street Brewhouse, Nicholas Conservatory, Symbol, and Rockford Register Star Tower. Custom design by Rob X.
- Independent Trading unisex pigment-dyed hoodie
- Size chart
- 80/20 cotton/polyester blend with 100% cotton face
- Note: The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for color variation in production and washing. Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle. Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
- Wash in cold water and hang dry for best environmental impact
- Model is 6'2" wearing a Size L.