Made with 100% recycled materials
We donate 1% of our gross sales to a non-profit focused on taking care of this earth
Going up? Going down? Wrap yourself up in Trek Light Gear's Summit Blanket, and you'll feel like you're standing on top of the world. Handwoven with 100% post-consumer recycled materials. One tree planted for every blanket sold.
Because of their handmade nature, the color and details may vary on each blanket. These aren't machine-made clones; every Trek Light Blanket is woven by hand on a traditional handloom. The artistry of the weaver is in every piece, and that truly means that every blanket made and sold is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art.
- Trek Light Gear handwoven throw blanket
- Handwoven with 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Tri-Blend (50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton)
Approx. Length: 6.5ft / 2m
- Approx. Width: 4.1ft / 1.3m
- Approx. Weight: 3.3lbs / 1.5kg
- Care: Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care.)