Barebones Hori Hori Ultimate with Sheath
Only 1 in stock
Originally designed to mimic the popular Japanese Garden Knife, "hori hori" roughly translates to “dig dig”. This hearty, multi-purpose tool from Barebones is built for versatility. Pound in tent stakes with the flat pommel base. Measure planting depth with the handy inch marks. Saw a branch or whittle kindling with the rust-resistant doubled edge. Made for use in the backyard, camping, bush-crafting, or anywhere you need it.
Smooth and durable walnut handle seamlessly fits with the heat-tempered 6 ¾" pointed blade for a tool that just feels good in your hand. Added twine cutter doubles as a bottle opener, so you can enjoy a refreshing beverage of your choice after a hard day’s work.
The ultimate shield for the ultimate tool, the Hori Hori Sheath unites utility and design. Made of 900D polyester with an interior liner, it weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling. Stainless steel belt clip supports easy carrying and accessibility, while the strong handle strap restricts the blade from slipping or moving. Open-end allows for easy cleaning and prevents soil buildup, preserving the blade for years of continued use. Accented with full-grain leather and copper to complement the rest of our Woodsman Collection.
Founded in 2012 in Salt Lake City, Utah, Barebones is an industry leader in manufacturing premium cooking accessories and vintage-inspired outdoor products. B Corp Certified, Barebones started with a philanthropic mission and continues to provide essential skills, education, and tools to underserved communities. Barebones ensures that their commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each manufacturer.
- Hori Hori Ultimate Materials: Walnut, heat-treated 4CR13 stainless steel
- Hori Hori Sheath Materials: 900D polyester, full-grain leather, stainless steel, copper snap
- Hori Hori Ultimate Knife Dimensions & Weight: 13.125" x 2.25" x 2" / 1 lb
- Hori Hori Ultimate Sheath Dimensions & Weight: 11.5" x 3.5" x 2.5" / 0.30 lb
- Country of Origin: Proudly made in China by suppliers who meet Business Social Compliance (BSCI) or who are working towards their compliance with Barebones' support and guidance.