Barebones Railroad Lantern
Only 1 in stock
A modern twist on an antique and well-loved Union Pacific lantern. Gorgeous seeded glass and copper accents make this a unique light for a curated dinner table or at camp. High-tech and functional, this lantern utilizes battery or USB with a run time of 100+ hours on low or 3.5 hours on high. Adjustable brightness LED Edison-style bulb provides a classic warming glow perfect for every occasion.
Founded in 2012 in Salt Lake City, Utah, Barebones is an industry leader in manufacturing premium cooking accessories and vintage-inspired outdoor products. B Corp Certified, Barebones started with a philanthropic mission and continues to provide essential skills, education, and tools to underserved communities. Barebones ensures that their commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each manufacturer.
- Dimensions/Weight: 6.50" x 6.50" x 9.50" / 2 lbs
- Materials: Metal, glass
- Metal construction with replaceable seeded glass globe
- Adjustable brightness LED Edison-style bulb
- Carry handle with unique copper, matte black, or white zinc finish cage details
- 3.2 Watt warm Edison-style LED filament
- Color Temperature: 3000k
- Lumens: Low: 35 High: 200
- Input: 5V USB
- Battery: Li-ion Battery 2-18650 | 4400mAh 3.7V 16.28Wh (Barebones specific)
- Run Time: Low: 100+ Hrs | High: 3.5 Hrs
- Built-in charging system (USB-C cable Included)
- Country of Origin: Proudly made in China by suppliers who meet Business Social Compliance (BSCI) or who are working towards their compliance with Barebones' support and guidance.