Proudly printed in Rockford, Illinois
We donate 1% of our gross sales to a non-profit focused on taking care of this earth
About the 815
Rockford Art Deli created the original (815) design on August 15, 2014 for 815 Day. August 15 is considered 815 Day to celebrate the Rockford region's area code, 815. The original (815) design continues to be locally printed here in Rockford, Illinois.
- Independent Trading unisex pigment-dyed crewneck
- Size chart
- 80/20 cotton/polyester blend with 100% cotton face
- Note: The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for color variation in production and washing. Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle. Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
- Wash in cold water and hang dry for best environmental impact
- Model is 5'8" wearing a Size M.